Monday, April 11, 2011

Not gonna lie...

I texted Tim this morning to say "good morning, I love you" and got this in return (something like it)  " busy today will text when I can". OK cool you are going to be busy but because I've been hurt by a jerk wad before who used to text me the exact same thing while he was out banging other girls I'm a little irritated. I know he isn't doing anything bad and that he has been helping his mom out while visiting her. I however can't help but wonder what the heck would you be doing from 10am to well now it is 8pm on the east coast that you can't say I love you back, good morning, or just a sliver of an idea what is going on. I'm not gonna lie it stings a little!!! And no I'm not one of those girls who has to have tabs on their guy 24/7, I trust him.

No comments:

Post a Comment