Wednesday, April 13, 2011

3 days and nothing

I'm hoping that I'm just overreacting to the situation!  It has been pretty damn close to 3 days with nothing in the form of communication. I would totally understand this if he were back over seas but being in the states on R&R it just sends up red flags for me.  I'm not saying I have to know every detail of every minute in the day, I'm not that kind of person. However I would like to have a general idea of what the hell is going on. I would love for this to be just me having a freak out because in the back of my head Trent's shenanigans are haunting me, however it being the third fucking day I'm guessing it is not.  Throw me a fucking bone will ya!!!!  So I don't think you are dead somewhere please, that is all I'm asking of you at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment