Thursday, April 28, 2011

It has been a while

Since I last posted to my blog. Nothing really planned this week before noon so I've been on Tim's schedule so we can talk as much as possible before we switch to opposite shifts again.  Easter was fun, first year we made Easter Chili instead of ham for dinner. Dyed eggs I wanted black ones but they just turned deep purple (still looked awesome though). Oh course we had an egg hunt which Otis kicked butt, he was all over the place filling his basket over and over again. I get to thinking that after the 4th of July this year all my holidays are going to be away from my family and be with my own little family. Weird to think that life as I know it right now will be completely different towards the end of the year.  Well that is what I'm up to and I'm hoping to be blogging a bit more in the future rather than long stretches between posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment