Friday, April 8, 2011

Can't sleep

It's pretty close to 4am and I am wide awake! I started watching Army Wives which I should not have. I know it is just a tv show and it is really nothing like the real world, yet I can't help but cry along with the characters.  It also struck a nerve because I told Tim that I did not want him to come see me  during this R&R .  I felt that he needed to take care of things in New York to prepare for us to live together and well for my own selfish reasons I couldn't bare to spend time with him and then have to send him back to a war zone. I know I know he is in the army and yes I am fully aware of what I signed up for when I said yes, however I also am aware that he is getting out of the military so I shouldn't have to part from him in the future.  Sort of second guessing my train of thought!!! Even though he did need to take care of stuff at the house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment